Take advantage of the last discounted registration rate of the year when you register before April 1st.
Reserve your seat when you pay the nonrefundable deposit of $195. It takes less than five minutes, so register today and then tell your friends to join you.
New for the 2019 season, Summit Student Conference pricing is tiered, so the earlier that you register and pay the $195 deposit, the lower the cost is for your two-week Student Conference experience. After making the $195 deposit, students will have the option of setting up a payment plan for the conference. The full payment will be due 30 days prior to the start of the student’s session.
- $1,495 Value pricing ends April 1st
- $1,695 Base pricing April 2nd through July 12th
Additional costs during each session will include (but are not limited to) extracurricular activities and laundry services. Our bookstore and snacks are a favorite!
Once you have saved your seat ($195), you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available based on each student’s financial need. Please review the Tuition Assistance Overview Document. Limited funds are available.
Cost for the conference includes:
- Session notebook
- Free group activities
- 60 hours of lecture, covering 30 topics from 18+ speakers
- Small groups, worship, prayer, and devotions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Interact with our speakers
- Alumni Network membership
- Alumni are eligible for new college/university scholarships