This holiday season, you can save $300 when you register before January 31st! Only $195 reserves your seat and locks in the Premium price of only $1,395. It takes less than five minutes to complete, so register today and then tell your friends to join you!
Additional costs will include (but are not limited to) extracurricular activities and laundry services. Our bookstore and snacks are a favorite!
New for the 2019 season, Summit Student Conference pricing is tiered, so the earlier that you register and pay the $195 deposit, the lower the cost is for your two-week Student Conference experience.
- $1,295 Elite pricing ends November 30th
- $1,395 Premium pricing ends January 31st
- $1,495 Value pricing ends April 1st
- $1,695 Base pricing April 2nd through July 12
Once you have saved your seat ($195), you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available based on each student’s financial need. Please review the Tuition Assistance Overview Document. Limited funds are available.
Cost for the conference includes:
- Session notebook
- Free group activities
- 60 hours of lecture, covering 30 topics from 18+ speakers
- Small groups, worship, prayer, and devotions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Interact with our speakers
- Alumni Network membership
- Alumni are eligible for new college/university scholarships