Sometimes, you may need to return a Summit Ministries product that you have purchased. To ensure you receive the proper credit, please follow the procedures listed below.
- Any shipping problems or damaged products must be reported to Summit’s Customer Care Team within 15 days from receipt of materials.
- Full credit (excluding shipping and handling fees) will be given on merchandise returned within 45 days of receipt.
- You are requested to pay expenses incurred in returning Summit products unless the products were damaged or the wrong products were shipped.
- Please return Summit products in undamaged condition. Products received in less-than-resalable condition will not be credited or returned to you.
- Authorization: Please fill out the form below to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Packing: Please pack the materials tightly in a sturdy box. Fill any extra space with newspaper or bubble wrap and tape boxes securely. Loosely packed boxes may result in damaged products.
- Addressing: Please address shipments to the following address.
C/O Focus on the Family
8605 Explorer Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Shipping: To ensure that packages reach our warehouse, you should obtain a tracking number for your shipment. You are responsible for lost and damaged packages. We strongly recommend avoiding USPS Media Mail as it can easily be lost and your return will not be processed. For your protection, we also recommend insuring your return shipment. You are responsible for products damaged or lost in transit.
Failure to strictly adhere to the above policy and procedures may result in an inability to process your return.
With questions or concerns, please contact us at 866.786.6483 or submit a question in the form above.