Sometimes, you may need to return a Summit product that you’ve purchased. In order to ensure you receive the proper credit, please follow the procedures listed below.
- Any shipping problems or damaged products must be reported to Summit’s Customer Care Team within 15 days from receipt of materials.
- Full credit (excluding shipping and handling fees) will be given on merchandise returned within 45 days of receipt.
- You are requested to pay expenses incurred in returning Summit products unless the products were damaged or the wrong products were shipped.
- Please return Summit products in undamaged condition. Products received in less than resalable condition will not be credited or returned to you.
- Authorization: Please fill out the form below to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Shipments received without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Packing: Please pack the materials tightly in a sturdy box. Fill any extra space with newspaper or bubble wrap and tape boxes securely. Loosely packed boxes may result in damaged products.
- Tracking: To ensure that packages reach our warehouse, you should obtain a tracking number for your shipment. You are responsible for lost packages.
- Insuring: For your protection, we recommend insuring your return shipment. You are responsible for products damaged or lost in transit.
With questions or concerns, please contact us at 866.786.6483 or submit a question in the form above.