Summit’s Student Conferences help students strengthen their faith, understand their world, and become prepared to make a difference with their lives. Up to 95% of Summit graduates remain active in the Church!
- Students, aged 16-25
- 12-day immersion into Christian worldview training
- Students will be taught by top Christian leaders and thinkers
- Faculty include experts like Sean McDowell, Jeff Myers, John Stonestreet, and J. Warner Wallace
- Choose from California, Colorado, Pennsylvania or Tennessee locations
- Summer (view dates)
- Summit Early Bird Promotional Rate: $150 off the regular rate, per student thru March 31st
- Group Registration Rate: $100 off regular rate, per student with a group of 5 or more, thru May 14th
Mark your calendars for one of the two following conferences! Registration is now open.
- Manitou Springs, Colorado: March 1 – 4, 2018
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania: July 12 – 15, 2018
- Receive Early Bird pricing through April 6th
- Gather with a group of passionate worldview champions
- Engage with some of Summit’s top faculty
- Be among the first to see the latest worldview tools and resources
People ask us all the time, “Is there a Summit experience for adults?” Yes, there is! Join us for a Be’18 Conference.
Our goal is to prepare students for the challenges they will face in college while motivating them to be influential leaders, shaping their culture for the glory of God and the good of our society.
- College-bound students
- Semester-long biblical worldview community
- Students learn from top Christian scholars
- Our environment nurtures spiritual formation and hones intellectual skills, while also helping students develop strong interpersonal relationships
- Snow Wolf Lodge in the remote mountain wilderness of the San Juan National Forest near Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Fall semester
The Oxford Study Centre
The Oxford Study Centre is now a sister organization led by long-time Summit faculty member Kevin Bywater. Kevin operates an outstanding programme that gives students the opportunity to live and learn at Oxford University.