Summit Ministries is tracking the latest CDC recommendations and White House announcements. Our students and summer staff are our highest priority. As of today, Student Conferences in Colorado & Georgia will take place as planned. In addition, Summit will be adding a virtual worldview experience this summer. To receive the latest updates on this new program, click here.
The Countdown is On
Early Bird Savings End Soon
$195 reserves your spot in the session you choose and locks in your $1,595 tuition cost.
Additional costs during each session will include (but are not limited to) extracurricular activities and laundry services. The bookstore and snacks are a favorite!
Cost for the conference includes:
- Session notebook
- Free group activities
- 60 hours of lecture, covering 30 topics from 18+ speakers
- Small groups, worship, prayer, and devotions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Interact with our speakers
- Alumni Network membership
- Alumni are eligible for new college/university scholarships
If we are forced to alter or cancel the session you choose due to COVID-19 CDC recommendations, we will let you know immediately. Also, you can be assured that Summit is committed to eliminating the financial risks. If any of our in-person sessions are canceled, you will have three options
- Receive a full refund
- Transfer to a session later in the summer
- Use your deposit toward a brand new virtual worldview training this summer. To receive the latest updates on this new program, click here.
College Credit & College Scholarships
We understand your students’ busy summer schedule. They need to spend the summer preparing spiritually for the challenges of college, but they are worried about being prepared financially for college.
We understand that college is expensive. Over the past 20 years, tuition has risen over 275%, and the average college student now graduates with almost $30,000 in student loans! Many of your high school students are wondering if they can even afford college.
What if there was a way for your students to get the worldview training they need to maintain their faith in college and reduce the price of continuing education?
- Summit Student Conference graduates are eligible for up to $10,000 in scholarships from Christian colleges and universities
- Summit students can earn 3 hours of college credit for only $400
Summit Ministries helps you afford Student Conference tuition costs.
Once you have reserved your seat ($195), you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available based on each student’s financial need. Please review the Tuition Assistance Overview Document. Limited funds are available.