After making the $195 deposit, students will have the option of setting up a payment plan for the conference. The full payment will be due 30 days prior to the start of the student’s session.
- $1,695 Base Rate April 2nd through July 12th
Additional costs during each session will include (but are not limited to) extracurricular activities and laundry services. Our bookstore and snacks are a favorite!
College Credit & College Scholarships
We understand that college is expensive. Over the past 20 years, tuition has risen over 275%, and the average college student now graduates with almost $30,000 in student loans! Many of your high school students are wondering if they can even afford college.
We understand your students’ situation. They need to spend the summer preparing spiritually for the challenges of college, but they are worried about being prepared financially for college.
What if there was a way for your students to get the worldview training they need to maintain their faith in college and reduce the price of continuing education?
- Summit graduates are eligible for up to $20,000 in scholarships from Christian colleges and universities
- Summit students can earn 3 hours of college credit for only $400
Still worried that you can’t afford a Student Conference? Once you have saved your seat ($195), you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available based on each student’s financial need. Please review the Tuition Assistance Overview Document. Limited funds are available.
Cost for the conference includes:
- Session notebook
- Free group activities
- 60 hours of lecture, covering 30 topics from 18+ speakers
- Small groups, worship, prayer, and devotions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Interact with our speakers
- Alumni Network membership
- Alumni are eligible for new college/university scholarships