Cost for the conference includes:
- Session notebook
- Free group activities
- 60 hours of lecture, covering 30 topics from 18+ speakers
- Small groups, worship, prayer, and devotions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Interact with our speakers
- Alumni Network membership
- Alumni are eligible for new college/university scholarships
College Credit & College Scholarships
We understand your students’ busy summer schedule. They need to spend the summer preparing spiritually for the challenges of college, but they are worried about being prepared financially for college.
We understand that college is expensive. Over the past 20 years, tuition has risen over 275%, and the average college student now graduates with almost $30,000 in student loans! Many of your high school students are wondering if they can even afford college.
What if there was a way for your students to get the worldview training they need to maintain their faith in college and reduce the price of continuing education?
- Summit Student Conference graduates are eligible for up to $10,000 in scholarships from Christian colleges and universities
- Summit students can earn 3 hours of college credit for only $400
Summit Ministries helps you afford Student Conference tuition costs.
Once you have reserved your seat ($195), you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available based on each student’s financial need. Please review the Tuition Assistance Overview Document. Limited funds are available.