What does the Muslim faith teach about Jesus?
“Christians have tremendous freedom to talk to Muslims about Jesus. Jesus is the center of our faith; the center of salvation, and that’s what we want to share with Muslims. We can do that because Muslims are required to believe in Jesus.”
— Alan Shlemon, Speaker & Author, Stand to Reason
The mission field is no longer hundreds of miles away; it is now right outside our door.
When we encounter those of Muslim faith, it is important to understand that the problem is not with them, but their ideology. Muslims do not believe in the true biblical version of Jesus; however, their teaching puts Jesus in a fairly high view. Alan Shlemon shares how to use this common ground to share our faith with Muslims.
This video is part of a series “Answers to Your Questions”. These videos answer the questions that you’re asking, address the difficulties you’re facing, and they’re all from Summit’s world-class faculty members. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss a new upload.
- Check out more resources from Summit on the topic of Islam
- Register a student you know for our summer conferences (ages 16-25), or attend the Be’18 Conference (all ages) to learn more about approaching topics like this with a Christian worldview
- Purchase a Summit resource on Islam that will help you understand their beliefs and start conversations with Muslims you may know
- Help us create more resources like this and others by supporting us financially
- Fill out the form below to subscribe to receive more updates from Summit