We hope you’ll join us for Summit’s Fall Vision Weekend in Sea Island, GA. This will be a wonderful time of getting to know like-minded believers, hearing more about Summit’s vision, and enjoying all that the beautiful Georgia coast has to offer. We can’t wait to connect with you! *We will present an opportunity to partner with Summit financially during the weekend.
From crossing the bridge, to stepping through the front door, your stay at the Cloister will be once in a lifetime experience. First you feel the warm salt-tinged breezes. Next, a warm smile with heart and soul. You’ll enjoy a private island, fifty lush acres, and be surrounded by the river, salt marshes, and the sea. Elegant and playful, we think you’re going to love your time at The Cloister.
What airport should we fly to?
- One-hour drive from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- An hour-and-15-minute drive from Savannah International Airport (SAV)
- Twenty-minute drive from Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), serviced by ASA/The Delta Connection
Will you offer transportation to and from The Cloister? Unfortunately, we are unable to provide transportation to and from Sea Island. Please consider renting a car or ride share options.
When should we plan to arrive? Hotel check-in is at 4pm on Thursday, September 12th Event check-in will begin at 3pm.
When should we plan to depart? Hotel check-out is at 11am on Sunday, September 15th.
Is parking available at Sea Island? Valet parking is available for a charge of $30 per night. Self parking is not available.
What should we wear? Conference attire is resort casual. Typical weather in Sea Island in September may vary, with highs in the 80’s and lows in the 70’s. Sea Island offers a large range of activities from bicycle rentals and golf to kayaking and pickleball, please consider bringing comfortable walking shoes and athletic attire.
- Ladies: Casual pants, jeans, slacks, skirts, dresses, or walking shorts, with blouses or sweaters are appropriate.
- Gentlemen: Casual pants, jeans, or shorts, with collared shirts or polos are appropriate. Jackets or blazers are appropriate but not required.
How much is Vision Weekend? Summit is pleased to offer this complimentary event to our close friends and supporters. Your only costs will be flights, transportation, parking/valet, lunches, and any additional activities you choose to participate in.