“Summit Ministries exists to equip and support rising generations to embrace God’s truth and champion a biblical worldview.”
Every position with Summit is essential to the ministry and its fulfillment of our mission statement. Therefore, every employee of Summit must be a Christ-follower who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Every employee must be able and willing to share the Gospel and biblical worldview and to lead and/or participate in devotions, exhortation, and prayer.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PROPERTIES
Summary of Position
Maintain and develop operational services with staff, tenants, and contractors utilized by the Summit Ministry Services Department. Enable greater efficiency for the Properties Group through streamlined tenant communications, more efficient domestics and kitchen operating procedures, and improved function of maintenance management systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft rental agreements for staff and non-staff rentals.
- Manage tenant onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Help to prioritize incoming tenant-driven maintenance requests.
- Assist Hospitality Coordinator with furnishing cabins.
- Complete the check-in and check-out process with tenants.
- Assist the Hospitality Team in Implementing procedures and quality control for domestic services in all facilities.
- Monitor and procure janitorial supplies in the Village, offices, and in the Hotel as needed.
- Provide kitchen support through summer staff training and written operating procedures.
- Assist the Hospitality Coordinator with catering large Summit events.
- Complete cabin turnovers when necessary.
- Manage the design, cleanliness, and administrative processes in the Maintenance Office.
- Assist the Director of Properties with developing a computerized maintenance management system.
- Create an inventory tracking program for facilities furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Assist with developing and maintaining the flower beds throughout the campus in the summer.
- Coordinate volunteer days for improving Summit’s campus.
- Become familiar with the Manitou Springs Historical District regulations and guidelines to provide direction on appropriate procedures for campus.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Mature Christian, grounded in the Word and Biblical worldview
- The ability to meet deadlines and work within a team
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong initiative and problem solving
- Able to operate well under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, especially with cleanliness and order of physical surroundings
- Purchasing savvy
- Retail Food Establishment-Food Protection Manager Certification (meets USDA 2013 Food Regulations, can be obtained through employment at Summit)
- Minimum four years of experience in customer service.