TRAINING YOUR STUDENTS TO LOVE THE GOSPEL AND LIVE FOR TRUTH
A two-week worldview summer conference for 16–25-year-olds
What People Like You Say about Student Conferences
Students deserve deep answers to their questions.
This happens at Summit through relevant topics and engaging speakers.
Your students will meaningfully influence culture through
- Understanding the Bible and applying it personally and in their vocations
- Refuting false worldviews
- Promoting the value of life
- Embracing a biblical view of family and sexuality
- Respecting America’s heritage
- Championing economic freedom
We have found that after attending Summit:
A student's ability to explain their what and why behind their faith
A student's preparation for higher education
A student's understanding of a Christian worldview
A student's confidence to share their faith
A student's ability to defend their faith
What if more students had a stronger answer to the “WHY” behind their faith?Every day, we are influenced by music, podcasts, books, and movies and then we wonder…
- Why is it hard for Christians to discover biblical truth and know how to live it out?
- Why is it hard to engage in conversations with friends about doubts and questions about faith?
Do you have more questions about Student Conferences? Fill out this quick interest form or call our office today.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM Mountain Time
Free eResource for You
Students are victims in a battle of ideas. These ideas lead to actions and decisions and determine a student’s understanding of life’s meaning. Ideas guide them to live and think about the world in a specific way.
We have compiled a resource for youth leaders, based on The Secret Battle of Ideas about God by Summit’s President, Dr. Jeff Myers. This guide will help youth leaders combat questions students ask that, if they aren’t answered with biblical truth, will lead to false ideas about who they are in Christ.