Watch this video to see how God has moved in the hearts of Summit students.
TRAINING YOUR STUDENTS TO LOVE THE GOSPEL AND LIVE FOR TRUTH
A two-week worldview summer conference
Summit Student Conferences challenge students, ages 16-25, to think deeper about their personal faith and convictions. Students learn and engage with today’s top worldview thinkers and apologists as they dive into the topics of life, identity, leadership, and many more relevant issues.
Students deserve deep answers to their questions.
This happens at Summit through relevant topics and engaging speakers.
Your students will meaningfully influence culture through
- Understanding the Bible and applying it personally and in their vocations
- Refuting false worldviews
- Promoting the value of life
- Embracing a biblical view of family and sexuality
- Respecting America’s heritage
- Championing economic freedom
We have found that after attending Summit:
A student's ability to explain their what and why behind their faith
A student's preparation for higher education
A student's understanding of a Christian worldview
A student's confidence to share their faith
A student's ability to defend their faith
What if more students had a stronger answer to the “WHY” behind their faith?Every day, we are influenced by music, podcasts, books, and movies and then we wonder…
- Why is it hard for Christians to discover biblical truth and know how to live it out?
- Why is it hard to engage in conversations with friends about doubts and questions about faith?
Why should students study worldview?
Students need to understand that their view of God determines their view of the world.
Summit students learn to identify and study six popular worldviews during their two-week summer session. This worldview survey shows them how Secularism, Marxism, Postmodernism, New Spirituality, Islam, and Christianity answer the questions:
- What does it mean to exist?
- Where did we come from?
- Who are “we” anyway?
- What does it mean to be human?
- What is the good life?
- What happens when we die?
Do you have more questions about Student Conferences? Fill out this quick interest form or call our office today.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM Mountain Time