Summit’s mission is to equip and support rising generations to embrace God’s truth and champion a biblical worldview.
Every position with Summit Ministries is essential to the ministry and its fulfillment of our mission. Therefore, every employee of Summit must be a Christ follower who (1) has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, (2) wholeheartedly agrees with Summit Ministries’ statements of faith and convictions, and (3) is actively growing in understanding and articulating the principles in these statements. Every employee must be able and willing to share the Gospel and Biblical worldview and to lead and/or participate in devotions, exhortation, and prayer.
Marketing and Sales Operations Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing and Sales
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, non-exempt
PAY RANGE: $20.00 – $25.50 per hour DOE
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provide operational support to the Marketing and Sales group to develop, implement, and execute marketing and sales process initiatives, develop best practices, and optimize task management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide operational support for marketing, sales, and customer care initiatives
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Sales to implement best practices for process management
- Maintain master calendar for Marketing and Sales group; manage associated milestones and tasks
- Work with other departments, groups, and teams to ensure Summit’s objectives are accomplished
- Manage the planning, execution, and logistics of Summit’s presence at trade shows and other events
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager(s) to ensure accurate branding and booth presence requirements
- Stay current on best industry standards and best practices through testing and market research
Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care Process Management
- Oversee implementation of parent, sales, and customer service surveys for Marketing and Sales teams
- Coordinate and optimize College Credit for Summit Ministries in conjunction with external vendors
- Track and update college scholarships provided by other schools and organizations
- Lead annual review of financial assistance user experience to propose improvements
- Gather, capture, and track requirements for marketing and sales initiatives for on-time delivery
- Work with Program Services’ department employees to help ensure strategic partnership wins
- Coordinates reporting and analytics dashboards for the Marketing and Sales group
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Holds a strong faith in Jesus Christ, is grounded in the Holy Scriptures, and demonstrates integrity
- Understands embraces, and can clearly articulate a biblical worldview
- Committed to Summit’s mission, vision, and values
- Agrees with Summit’s statement of faith and convictions
- Adaptable to Summit’s culture
- Excellent writing and editing skills; Strong grasp of the English language in written and verbal form
- Process orientation and ability to create and seek clarity from unclear directions or requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve
- Team player, active participant, and willing to do what’s needed to further Summit’s mission
- Familiarity with project management concepts and principles
- Up to 15% travel Marketing Manager
- Local-hybrid based near Manitou Springs, CO, could be remote for the right candidate.
- Demonstrates a hungry, humble, and smart attitude toward work responsibilities.
- Mac and/or PC laptop
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Teamwork—Project and process management software
- Alchemer—Survey software
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, or comparable experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing or sales operations or other client-facing process management fields.
- A deep interest and study in Christian worldview topics is a must.
- Familiarity with the general Christian “market” is helpful.