Bring together your faith and career in a challenging and equipping environment.
Gain work experience in a faith-based, non-profit organization that is built around raising up the next generation of leaders. Through a variety of internships, our interns have the opportunity to further their careers, work alongside of experts in their fields, and receive mentoring and professional development throughout the whole process. The projects you’ll work on aren’t busy-work; they’re videos, campaigns, and projects that are launching in a few days or months, and have the chance to make a real impact on people’s lives.
At Summit, we believe strongly that our work is worship. So come take the next step in your field and join a community of believers that are working hard to glorify God in the day-to-day.
Internship programs offered:
- Advancement: Fundraising, Donor Experience, Data Management, Administration, and Events
- Media-Event Technology: Production, Scheduling, Camera Operation, Stage Management, and Technical Direction
- Media-Photography: Composition, Lighting, Editing, Project Management, and Client Relations
- Media-Video Production: Cinematography, Editing, Producing, Lighting, and Interviewing
- Product Management: Business Administration, Advertising, Finance, Project Management, and Customer Care
- Properties-Hospitality: Guest Services, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Events, and Interior Design
- Properties-Maintenance: Repairs, Property Stewardship, Grounds Upkeep, Carpentry, and Remodeling
“Every relationship I’ve had here has flourished. My relationship with God, others, my work, and myself. It has felt like an incubator that has raised my expectations for what it means to be a Christian, not only in the workplace, but in every area of life. I have been able to develop at an exponential pace in all areas of life because of Summit and this internship.”
Liam, Video Production Intern
“Working at Summit is an opportunity like no other. Everyone is eager to encourage you both spiritually and professionally. I have never felt so supported and pushed in a professional environment!”
Lindsey, Advancement Intern