Summit Bible Curriculum equips you to teach your children right in your own home with life-changing biblical worldview curriculum.
Our brand new 9th grade Bible curriculum!
Foundations is the first year in a new four-volume Understanding the Times Series completely rewritten and updated for high school.
Currently serving over 10,000 homeschool families and 100s of home school co-ops!
Inspire a Lasting Faith in Your Children
We want to walk in truth with you to transform your children’s faith and life. Summit offers the highest quality biblical worldview resources available—and at affordable prices. We’re delighted to support and assist you in your homeschooling journey.
Time-tested Resources from Top Teachers, Scholars, and Curriculum Developers
Easy to Teach
Elementary School Bible Curriculum
Building on the Rock (K-5) lays the groundwork of worldview education for the youngest students.
• Helps young ones understand relationships with the Creator, each other, ourselves, and creation
• Easy to teach with colorful, fun lessons
• Crafted for all learning styles
Middle School Bible Curriculum
Walking in Truth (6th-8th) trains students to defend their faith and respond to counterfeit worldviews.
- The Christian Worldview (6th grade) covers answers to the “big questions” about God, the universe, human beings, truth, and morality.
- Competing Worldviews (7th grade) compares and contrasts the key tenets of Christianity to Islam, naturalism, and new spirituality.
- Christianity in Action (8th grade available 2022) helps students understand how they can live out their Christian worldview in a post-Christian culture.
High School Bible Curriculum
Understanding the Times (9th-12th) prepares young believers to defend a Christian worldview against other belief systems.
- Understanding the Faith shows students how to defend and promote the biblical worldviews
- Understanding the Times teaches students how to identify and counter opposing worldviews
- Understanding the Culture outlines the key social issues of our time and how to positively shape culture