Curriculum: Elementary School - What We Believe
Have a question?
- Why is it important to teach worldview Curriculum?
- What training is required to teach your worldview Curriculum?
- Why do I need a correlated worldview and Bible survey Curriculum?
- 1. Why is it important to teach worldview Curriculum?
Christians need to understand that the truth of God's word applies to all of life. They need to be able to discern truth from error, whether sitting in a university classroom or watching the evening news.
- 2. What training is required to teach your worldview Curriculum?
The key components for a successful teacher are a heart-felt vision for worldview thinking and a willingness to invest time and energy in communicating that vision. The video format, along with the discussions and projects, makes it simple to teach the course without extensive background or training. However, many educators find they benefit from "catching the big picture" through the Summit Ministries' Adult Conference.
- 3. Why do I need a correlated worldview and Bible survey Curriculum?
Children learn early the core beliefs and values that become their worldview. Christian parents and educators are critically challenged not only with teaching children to know, embrace, and act on biblical truth, but also with showing them the differences between the Christian worldview and competing secular worldviews.
Parents and teachers alike are sadly recognizing that even after years of formal Bible study in their schools, children do not understand the relationships between memorized Bible facts and their spiritual beliefs, nor can they explain in an age appropriate fashion what they believe or why.