Adult Conferences: Colorado
An Invitation from Summit’s President
I’m often asked, “Do you have a Summit for grown-ups?” Yes! Make plans now to join me March 8-13, 2015 for the Summit Adult Winter Conference.
We assembled a faculty of experts who will walk with you to navigate the world of ideas, equip you with practical strategies for defending your faith, and prepare you to embark on a thrilling adventure of living out your biblical worldview. Together, we will learn how to articulate truth while we develop friendships and seek to live godly lives.
Trust me, this is one conference you’re not going to want to miss. With registration limited to 120 people and a relaxed environment, you can be up close and personal with the featured speakers and authors.
Together we’ll learn to articulate the truth, dialogue, and grow as friends as we prepare to leave a godly legacy. See you there!
President, Summit Ministries
2015 Adult Conference: TRUE - Discovering the Essence of Our Faith
Keynote: Josh McDowell - One of the most articulate Christian apologists of our day, Josh will be displaying several ancient scrolls and historical artifacts that will take your breath away.
Also featured will be Naghmeh Abedini, the wife of Pastor Saeed Abedini, whose story has grabbed headlines as he languishes in an Iranian prison for teaching Christianity. Straight from the time of the apostles, Naghmeh’s story highlights the cries of our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world.
Naghmeh will be joining our platform for the Thursday evening freedom banquet along with Mike Adams, the Summit instructor whose articulate testimony of his legal victory over the forces of intolerance at the University of North Carolina-Wilmington will leave you spellbound. This promises to be one of the most compelling evenings in Summit history.
Click here to view the complete schedule, speakers, and topics.
2015 Conference Speakers
- John Stonestreet, David Noebel and Jeff Myers will talk about how to discern the truth and articulate it in a compelling way to our postmodern culture.
- Vishal Mangalwadi, a Christian apologist and author from India whose fascinating insights about the growth of Christianity around the world have reshaped the modern mission movement.
- Matt Heard, an amazing communicator whose new book Life with a Capital “L” shows how the truth of the gospel brings our humanity to life.
- Greg Koukl, author of Tactics—one of the books atheists hate the most.
- ...and many others!
2015 Colorado Adult Conference Registration
2015 Registration is now open! Click here to register.
Thanks to an endowment fund made possible by generous Summit supporters, limited financial aid scholarships are available. If you have questions, call Jen Honken directly at 719.685.2855
Early Bird Special before January 15: Save $50 off the $800 fee when you register before January 15, 2015. Registration includes all meals, tuition and speaker fees, conference notebook, and off-site tours.
Cost after January 15: $800. Registration includes meals, tuition and speaker fees, conference notebook, and off-site tours.
A $100 deposit is required to hold your space for the conference. Full payment must be made by January 31, 2015.
Lodging at Glen Eyrie:
- Bighorn Lodge: Lodging for entire conference week - $250/person or $500 for a private room. Double occupancy with 2 Queen beds.
- Deluxe Castle Room: Lodging for entire conference week - $750/person or couple. Private rooms with 1 Queen or King bed.
- Premier Castle or Pink House Room: Lodging for entire conference week - $850/person or couple. Private rooms with 1 Queen or King bed.
- $150/day includes lunch and dinner
- $40/day includes 1 speaker, no meals
- Individual Meals:
- Breakfast: $15
- Lunch: $20
- Dinner: $25
- Banquet: $40