Adult Conferences: Colorado
An Invitation from Summit’s President
I’m often asked, “Do you have a Summit for grown-ups?” Yes! Make plans now to join me March 8-13, 2015 for the Summit Adult Winter Conference.
We’ve assembled a world-class faculty of experts who will reveal the hidden world of ideas, equip you with practical strategies for defending the faith, and prepare you to embark on a thrilling adventure of raising godly leaders for America’s future.
Together we’ll learn to articulate the truth, dialogue, and grow as friends as we prepare to leave a godly legacy. See you there!
President, Summit Ministries
2015 Adult Conference: TRUE
Keynote: Josh McDowell
We assembled a faculty of experts who will walk with you to navigate the world of ideas, equip you with practical strategies for defending your faith, and prepare you to embark on a thrilling adventure of living out your biblical worldview. Together, we will learn how to articulate truth while we develop friendships and seek to live godly lives.
Click here to view the complete schedule, speakers, and topics.
Early Bird Special before January 15: Save $50 off the $800 fee when you register before January 15, 2015. Registration includes all meals, tuition and speaker fees, conference notebook, and off-site tours.
Cost after January 15: $800. Registration includes meals, tuition and speaker fees, conference notebook, and off-site tours.
Housing at Glen Eyrie:
- Bighorn Lodge: Lodging for entire conference week - $250/person or $500 for a private room. Double occupancy with 2 Queen beds.
- Deluxe Castle Room: Lodging for entire conference week - $750/person or couple. Private rooms with 1 Queen or King bed.
- Premier Castle or Pink House Room: Lodging for entire conference week - $850/person or couple. Private rooms with 1 Queen or King bed.
- $150/day includes lunch and dinner
- $40/day includes 1 speaker, no meals
- Individual Meals:
- Breakfast: $15
- Lunch: $20
- Dinner: $25
- Banquet: $40
2015 Conference Speakers
- Josh McDowell, Christian apologist, evangelist, and writer (keynote speaker)
- Jeff Myers, President of Summit Ministries
- John Stonestreet, Senior Content Advisor with the Colson Center for Worldview Education and Summit Ministries
- David Noebel, President Emeritas of Summit Ministries
- Greg Koukl, Stand to Reason
- Abdu Murray
- ...and many others!
2015 Colorado Adult Conference Registration
Registration for 2015 will be available soon! For questions, call us at 866.786.6483 or email Jen@summit.org.
Thanks to an endowment fund made possible by generous Summit supporters, limited financial aid scholarships are available. If you have questions, call Jen Honken directly at 719.685.2855