How can Christians speak into the identity conversation?
“It’s from the idea of the image of God that we get concepts like human dignity and human value.”
— John Stonestreet, President, The Colson Center for Christian Worldview
We have entered a cultural moment in which the consequences of the sexual revolution have fully inundated our thoughts, even to the point of changing the cultural perception of what it means to be human. John Stonestreet shares how we must care for those who have become victims of the bad ideas spread through movements like the sexual revolution.
This video is part of a series “Answers to Your Questions”. These videos answer the questions that you’re asking, address the difficulties you’re facing, and they’re all from Summit’s world-class faculty members. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss a new upload.
- Check out more resources from Summit on the topic of Sexuality & Gender
- Register a student you know for our summer conferences (ages 16-25), or attend the Be’18 Conference (all ages) to learn more about approaching topics like this with a Christian worldview
- Read Dr. Jeff Myers’ Understanding the Culture to help you better understand how Christians can become involved in shaping culture
- Help us create more resources like this and others by supporting us financially
- Fill out the form below to subscribe to receive more updates from Summit