- Summit runs a shuttle to the Harrisburg, PA (MDT) airport.
- If you would like to take the Summit shuttle, you must submit your transportation information three weeks prior to your session. The cost is $20 one way or $40 round trip. Summit Staff will be at the Harrisburg Airport (MDT) between 10AM–5PM in the baggage claim area.
- Amtrak Routes to Lancaster from Harrisburg
- Fly into Philadelphia (PHL), take a SEPTA train to the Amtrak station into Lancaster and Summit will pick you up from there. See detailed information below.
- At the Philadelphia Airport, board the SEPTA Airport Line Regional Rail train to 30th Street Station (20 minutes–$8/cash only, paid to the conductor once on board the train)
- At the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia, go to the Amtrak ticket counter and buy a train ticket to Lancaster (1 hour, 10 minutes–$20 paid at the ticket booth or online in advance). Please note that students do not need to leave the 30th Street Station to change trains from SEPTA to Amtrak.
- At the Amtrak station in Lancaster, take a Summit shuttle to Lancaster Bible College (10 minutes).
Please let us know in advance if your travel plans include flying into or out of Philadelphia. Remember to reverse the above steps when traveling home after the conference.
See the links below for more information.
Regarding proper flight arrival times, please make your reservations to arrive in Lancaster between 12PM and 5PM on Sunday. If arriving earlier or later at an airport or train depot, students may have to wait longer for a shuttle. If your flight is delayed or you arrive after 5PM please call the front desk at 719.685.2866.
Make arrangements to depart on the morning of the second Saturday of your session. Shuttle services run from 4AM–10AM on Saturday morning.
If bringing your own car, please plan to keep your vehicle on campus for the duration of the session.
If you have any trouble locating our Summit staff on the day of your arrival, please call Summit Ministries at 719.685.9103. Please note, if we do not receive your transportation form by the deadline, we cannot guarantee transportation for your student.
Note: Due to privacy policies for attendees, we cannot offer names or contact information of individuals looking for carpooling options. We suggest you visit our Summit Facebook page to connect directly with students coming from your area.