“Summit Ministries exists to equip and support the rising generation to embrace God’s truth and champion a biblical worldview.”
Every position with Summit is essential to the ministry and its fulfillment of our mission statement. Therefore, every employee of Summit must be a Christ follower who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Every employee must be able and willing to share the Gospel and Biblical worldview and to lead and/or participate in devotions, exhortation, and prayer.
Graduate Support Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Program Services
PAY RANGE: $45,000 – $55,000 DOE
Summary of Position
The Support Manager is responsible for resourcing and serving Summit graduates to help them grow in their faith and influence. This ideal candidate for this position will have a desire to explore new and creative opportunities while managing day-to-day details to ensure ongoing success of Support efforts. This position is critical to fulfilling Summit Ministries’ mission, and this employee must have a strong passion for helping ministry graduates grow in faith and relationship with Jesus Christ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Resourcing and Serving
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase graduate engagement, deepen relationships, and continually support graduates for years after initial engagement
- Spearhead all new Graduate Support efforts and sustain existing efforts
- Work with Conference and Event group to establish programming specific to graduates
- Partner with Publishing and Content group to develop the best resources to meet graduate needs
- Develop relationships with like-minded organizations that may be able to help support program graduates
- Partner with internal departments, groups, and teams to cross-promote, strategize, and execute graduate supporting strategies
- Manage Graduate Support budget
- Hire staff and oversee future growth within the Support group
- Collaborate and communicate with the Program Services directors to execute Graduate Support strategy and build efforts across groups and departments
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ degree preferred
Previous experience requirement:
Minimum 3 years in relationship development, program management, alumni relations, or similar experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong faith in Jesus Christ, grounded in the Holy Scriptures, and demonstrated integrity.
- Understands and embraces a biblical worldview
- Adaptable to Summit’s culture
- Skills in creativity and starting new initiatives with long-term directives in mind
- Willingness to adapt to ministry customer management tools and utilize new tools as introduced
- Strong self-motivation skills and ability to manage projects start to finish
- Advanced written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the general marketplace and in a 1-on-1 setting
Primarily in an office environment. May be expected to travel on a limited basis.