Download Elementary Bible Curriculum Samples for Homeschools
Building on the Rock lays the groundwork for worldview education in kindergarten through 5th grade. This innovative elementary school Bible curriculum is the first truly integrated biblical worldview and Bible survey course of its kind. Students learn to view the world through four distinct relationships: with the Creator, with others, with ourselves, and with his creation.
Building on the Rock is constructed in a spiral sequence, built around twenty biblical truths found throughout Scripture. Through this framework, students begin seeing all of reality from a biblical viewpoint. They stop seeing the Bible as just a book of unique stories and start seeing Scripture as the litmus test for every idea they encounter. Even the youngest elementary students start “connecting the dots” between what they find in Scripture and how they should think and live.
Building on the Rock has many unique attributes:
- Integrates worldview and Bible
- Bible-version neutral
- Real-world applications
- Engaging workbook activities
- Designed for all learning styles
- Easy to teach
- Two-page teacher spreads
- Colorful artwork
- Spiral format
- Socratic questioning
- Buildable 3D model (click here to download)
The Building on the Rock course:
- Helps younger students build a strong biblical worldview
- Encourages children to know, love, and trust God’s Word
- Instills a confident faith at a young age
- Shapes spiritual formation at the earliest stages of development
Note: This form is for homeschool curriculum samples. For Christian School curriculum samples, click here.