70% OF TEENS STOP ATTENDING CHURCH WITHIN
TWO YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION*
HARD CONVERSATIONS ABOUT FAITH ARE INEVITABLE… Preparation is optional. As your student enters life beyond high school, will they be prepared to engage in hard conversations?
Summit’s Student Conferences are designed to help students (ages 16-25) strengthen their faith, understand their world, and to be prepared to make a difference with their lives.
What Students Love about Student Conferences…
- One-on-one mentoring and life coaching from caring staff who inspired me to engage in culture well
- Practical applications in leadership, discipleship, evangelism, worship, and team building — always feeling accepted
- Found genuine relationships and able to discover purpose, identity, and meaning for my life
- Students just like me, seeking answers to life’s tough questions and wanting to be equipped with biblical answers
- Caring faculty, staff, and students engaging in discussions about worldview, apologetics, and servant leadership