Resources: The Christian Worldview Radio Show
The Death Spiral of the Faith in America and How to Pull out of It
Guest: Frank Turek, founder, CrossExamined.org
January 24, 2011
Click to view/hide radio show description
"And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others." —2 Timothy 2:2
What percentage of young adults in America aged 18–23 do you think would affirm all of the following six beliefs:
- Absolute moral truth exists;
- The Bible is completely accurate in all of the principles it teaches;
- Satan is a real being;
- A person cannot earn their way into Heaven by doing good works;
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life on earth;
- God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today.
If you answered, “Less than one half of one percent”, you’d be correct. With such a high percentage of professing Christians in America, what does this say about parents’ and the church’s ability to pass on the faith, not to mention what the future of our society will be with so few having a biblical worldview?
Frank Turek will be our guest on The Christian Worldview this weekend to discuss this disturbing trend. Frank is the founder of the ministry Cross Examined and regularly interacts and speaks with this age-group on college campuses across the country. Frank will answer the key question: who and what needs to change to turn this around? Don’t miss it!