Have a question?
- If I become an online member of summit.org, will Summit Ministries sell my email address?
- Does Summit Ministries charge tax on any of its products?
- How long does it take to receive an order?
- Does Summit Ministries offer expedited shipping?
- What is Summit Ministries' return policy?
- Can I track my package?
- 1. If I become an online member of summit.org, will Summit Ministries sell my email address?
Summit Ministries does not sell email addresses to anyone for any reason. The email addresses that are collected from online purchases and online membership are for our use only.
- 2. Does Summit Ministries charge tax on any of its products?
We charge sales tax to non-tax exempt organizations and residents of Colorado (2.9% + 2.23% El Paso County residents + 6.13% for Manitou Springs residents), and Tennessee (7%). Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status are exempt from sales taxes.
- 3. How long does it take to receive an order?
- For Domestic orders allow 7–10 business days to receive an order from the date the order is placed.
- For all other orders allow 2–3 weeks.
Note: Weekends and holidays are not calculated into shipping time.
- 4. Does Summit Ministries offer expedited shipping?
No, we only ship using the above listed rates.
- 5. What is Summit Ministries' return policy?
We will reimburse you for your order (minus shipping) under the following conditions:
- Your order must be in the original, resaleable condition.
- You must pay shipping to send it back to us.
Note: Please call 866.786.6483 for return authorization.
- 6. Can I track my package?
Once your package has shipped, you will receive an email notification containing your Fed-Ex tracking number.